Tuesday, May 20, 2008

XTC-Boston - June 12, 2008 at Tavern in the Square

The May meeting was small but pretty good anyway, at least in my opinion.


I arrived early and waited at the bar. I was delighted to discover that instead of peanuts at the bar, Felt had wasabi peas. Yum! Rumor is that Felt frequently has events on Thursdays with cover charge though, so it doesn't work as a permanent hangout.

Three of us (Don, Dave and Duane) met and discussed many things, including Python/Jython, Scala, FIT, computing in ancient times, and my job options (I'm still looking ...).

The schedule is changing to the second Thursday for next month because of a conflict I have for the regular date.

We're going to a place in Central Square, Cambridge that I recently saw work very well for a different group.

The June meeting will be:

* Thursday, June 12 from 6:30pm
* The Tavern in the Square, 730 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139

2 comments:

Sarah T said...

For interesting developer work, perhaps you'd like to take a look at www.veson.com/careers

Sarah T said...

shoot - I mean:
http://veson.com/careers.asp